November 9, 2011

College Oh College..

Wohooo I'm so excited to write!

So now I'm on my senior year which means... *drumrolls* I'M GOING TO COLLEGE!! 

I know, I know, I can't believe it's that time already either, time flies real fast it saddens me. Yesterday I was only this little girl with dreams of going to highschool and have the most awesome time ever and today I'm a senior already!

Speaking of college.. I'm so excited I'll be going to college in January which is just 2 months away! And what makes me even more excited is that I'm going abroad! It's not gonna be easy leaving my friends and family but cheers to the promising future!

I get "are you ready for this?" or "are you sure you're going abroad by yourself [no parents]?" or "why don't you wait for graduation?" a lot. I even asked myself am I really ready or not, but then again when I think and look back, I am ready.

The questions those people asked me sounded as if they have doubts on me. But I learned that we shouldn't worry about what people think of us and our abilities. Those devils whisper makes you nothing but weak! Use people's opinions and critics as a compliment to build your inner strength! Remember; You were born to be somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment