December 31, 2014

2014 REWIND


We're now at it again. 2014 was an incredible year. So many amazing opportunities, met new people - had to say goodbyes.. 

For me, this year has been much about self discovery, exploration of opportunities, and contentness.
This year I try hard not to get the small unimportant things control me, the "you cannots" and "you should nots",  I focus on me.


My focus this year was truly on hearing myself, and improving myself, in my way. It might sound a little selfish, but considering I have always put others' needs before mine without actually realizing most of them won't actually do the same thing, I think it's needed now.

This year, I landed the most killer internship ever!!! Truly blessed for that opportunity. I also got the opportunity to meet shitload of cool people.. Such inspiration! I also got to spend a significant amount of time in Indonesia and had an adventure with a few of my best friends when I was home. Never going to forget that experience ever. I also ended the year with a trip with my best friends in Canada to Toronto, had such incredible time back there. So many beautiful memories :-)

School's been alright, I'm hoping to be able to finish all my courses by the end of next year and move on from this phase of life hah. But.. you know what they say, focus on the present! Because it's the only thing we have control of.

There's honestly so much to be grateful of this year - but I'm mostly grateful that I am once again given the opportunity to sit and write in the very last hours of the year and wait for what the next year may bring.. Thank you God, you are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment