December 31, 2012

2012 REWIND

This time last year, December 31st 2011, I was on the plane from Vancouver to Winnipeg (my plane route was Jakarta-Tokyo-Vancouver-Winnipeg, probably the longest flight I've ever been at the time). I was alone on that very long journey from home, and I was going to a place that I don't even have any idea what it is going to be like and where I know no one. It felt strange, but it felt great.

On the plane, I was thinking what would 2012 be like, will it be awesome or will it suck even more than 2011? Of course like any other year, I wished for the best. 2012 turned out to be great. One thing was missing though; My family and friends. 2012 marks my first NYE without my loved ones. And because I was a little jet lagged, I spent my NYE Celebration sleeping. I know right.

Anyway, a lot did happened in a year and I'm so grateful for that because I've learned so many valuable lessons! I've met so many awesome people from all around the world and gained many valuable knowledge and experience from them =]  Not only that, I feel like 2012 has brought me to a whole new level of maturity--spiritually! Which is awesome considering all the things I've been through in the previous years! Wohoooo cheers to personal growth!

I think December 31st will always be special to me as it not only begins the year, but also the start of something new (always). I hope 2013 will be just as awesome, or even better! And my wish for 2013...... I'm not telling you! Hahaha but one thing for sure I want to meet Zac Efron (gawd, I pray for this night and day for years but this still isn't happening already???!).

Happy new year you guys, hope y'all don't fail your new year's resolutions! (again) :P

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment