February 1, 2014

Real World Problems

I feel like as I grow up, the problems I'd normally see only on TV or movies are actually closer than I thought it is. And they're making me scared.

I'm scared that's how life is. I know life is not always rainbow and butterflies, and that all the negativity that happens is what makes life beautiful. How we handle these negativities makes us stronger, wiser, and see the flaws of life. Events such as dramatic family life, teen moms, and diseases such as cancer.. They are real and they are so close.

I'd never expect something like that would happen to any of my friends or myself. Heck, I wouldn't even want them to happen to anyone. But those things are inevitable. Sure you can avoid them, but you can't prevent them from happening if it's meant to be, because they said that everything happens for a reason. But do they really though? 

The past few days I've been thinking, do things really happen for a reason? And if it is, when are we going to find out? What is the reason? Is that reason really is the reason God planned for us, or is it just something we make up to believe that it is the way it's supposed to be? If they do happen for a reason, it means we can modify it so we can get another reason right? A better one perhaps. 

Life is funny. Not always fun, but always funny.


- A

No comments:

Post a Comment