For me, 2013 was a wonderful year. More experiences, made new friendships, seeing people come, seeing people go, shocking news that almost got me a heart attack, shocking news that made me smile, change in plans (lots of it), stories that made me inspired to do things.. you name it!
2013 was a year of change. Conditions change, people change. And of course, these changes are both for the positive or the negative. Personally, I feel 2013 changed me in a way that I become a person who takes more chances. I've always been the person who takes chances, but this year, I feel as if I do not want to miss a single opportunity. I said yes to as many things I can commit as possible and it brought me joy. It gives me the satisfaction and I don't think I've ever felt as alive as my 2013 self. This too is what made me grow as person. I become less indecisive, more organized and wiser. And when I say I become wiser, it's not just me being narcissistic but my friends actually said that I am now! :P
2013 taught me so many valuable lessons that would probably take me pages to explain what and how it become valuable. I spent the last 2 week of 2013 in my home country Indonesia, and that 2 weeks itself has taught me soooooo many things, and I promise I'll write a post about that after this.
I'm so thankful for everything that happened in 2013. Every single moment of it whether it's good or bad, become a splash of color in painting the beautiful 2013. Although sometimes I wonder why things happened the way they do, there are no regrets.
I'm going to end this post with a lovely quote that describes 2013 well: "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
May 2014 bring the best out of us! X
PS: Here's my 2013 soundtrack for ya to enjoy.
-A

No comments:
Post a Comment